Thursday 4 July 2013

Sun, beach and birthday cake



For my birthday this year I decided early on that I wanted to spend it on my favourite beach with my friends, and so we did just that. We headed to Croyde Bay in Devon armed with sun cream, gin and bikinis.


Luckily for us, we were blessed by the sun gods who gave us beautiful blue skies, scorching sand and lots of bright sun – Pure holiday weather we couldn’t have asked for anything better.

G&T's on the beach with this lady - pure bliss

We were last here for my girlfriends engagement in January. Even in the winter I love this place. One day I will have one of the beautiful houses on the hill over looking the coast. I have my eye on the deco one near baggy point!

Add caption



BooBoo Kitty - the perfect beach pin up

Add caption

We found the webcam and took selfies on the website!

Even managed to fit in some hot tub time at the pool

Add caption


All of us ladies dressed up for dinner


I can’t wait for our next visit!

No comments:

Post a Comment